Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blogzy? Blazy?

OK, I know I haven't been writing much lately. Partly because I've been doing more off-line journal writing, partly because I've been busy-busy at work lately, and partly just because I've been blog lazy recently. It's not that I haven't been doing lots of blog worthy stuff recently, but finding the time and energy to write about them has been hard.

For example, I hosted a lovely Santa Lucia party on Wednesday with a fiend crowd of good friends in attendance. Sadly I neglected to take any photos, but ah well.

Monday I went and saw Dave Eggers and Valentino Achak Deng speak about their new book, What is the What, as part of the City Arts series. I was sleepy-tired but enjoyed the chance to see them chat, though I would have liked to hear more about their writing process and how it was to write someone else's autobiography as fiction and what is was like to have someone else write about their life in a first person narrative.

And part of the reason I was tired was from going to the most excellent Bootie party on Sat. Took some pics there, but still have yet to upload them.

Ah, back to the laziness again. Oh week, all thing wax and wane as I stressed in a talk I gave last week on why I am a Buddhist. It was quite interesting to think about and a subject I'd like to write more on. Soon.

No comments: