Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bruce/Warren - I AM BATMAN

Okay, I'm one of the people that got this gag and loved it. Sad isn't it.

gutterninja » I Apologize If This Gag Is Inaccessible; Also, I’m Probably Not The First To Think Of It

[BAT SIGNAL]The Other…Hurts

Yes, I’ve already seen the article about the fathers’-rights guy climbing up the wall of Buckingham Palace dressed as me. I didn’t need 300 copies of it. Stop sending it to me, before I sic my dog on you. (I have one, you know. He wears a mask.)

I’m about halfway through busting the Penguin and just started on an idea for the Cluemaster. I’m not sure if it’ll be a black-cape, spooky thing or a blue-cape, Sci-Fi Closet thing. I may just scrap the investigation and use what I’ve got so far to track down the Riddler instead. There’s also the League Thing, but I can’t say any more about that just yet.

No comments: