Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The best spam ever

I got the my favorite spam of all time. It came with the subject line "day care" and followed with this amazing prose-poetry. I very much want to know more about the Tibetans Mordecai and Rait, and our mysterious narrator who promises two sets of twins to the wind. The worst part was the lame image attached. Not nearly as original.

Then there was nothing for it but to take those two Tibetans withus. Understand, these people think that Mordecai and Rait wereone and the same person. Theres a monk in the firstniche in the passage. But there was that dead horse, and Iwas starving hungry. They have made their winterquarters in a little monastery near here and were easy to find. Theres a British resident, anda Moravian mission, and astronomers up at the observatory. Tsang-Mondrong and Tsang-yang were our chief perplexity. Next day after that they changed my cell mate. Well, you cant start while the storm lasts, he said presently. We could not quiet him until Narayan Singh crawled out and pretendedto scout through the storm. Some of em asked to see it, but I only showedthe tube what it was in. The room he had brought us into was a large one, heavily beamedand ceilinged with hewn planks. According to Grims theory, that is the secret of the strength oftheir enduring race. Neat they tries to setmy friends house afire. Chullunder Ghose seizedhis hands and slapped the backs of them. Comes five of the Tibetans after me, reckoning theyll catch metheir side of the Zogi-la. I helped him to enter Tibet but I never heard ofhim again. He has said hewill visit my house tonight. I lost the way, and it stormed, covering up my tracks and theirs,too. I guess a cow feels that way in the shambles. I was put in witha monk who had to tell me all the passwords. I have known quite a number of men who have entered Tibet, heanswered, many more than you imagine.


What Id rubbed on warmed me and I didnt hurt so much, but my headbursts every step I take.Presently a bell rings, and theres silence.Night marches are almost impossible, and by daylight it is hopelessto try to escape observation.Narayan Singh coveredhim with an extra overcoat. I makes the horse step lively, and thesnow coming from behind me covers up the tracks.Half a dozenmay have found it but I think all the others perished.If theyd skin you,that ud be a mild thing! I am perhaps a little wiser than I was, but it may be I am onlylazy and afraid. There came a more than usually violent gust of wind that seemedto shake the earth. I promises her two sets o twins in three years. What Id rubbed on warmed me and I didnt hurt so much, but my headbursts every step I take. Presently a bell rings, and theres silence. Night marches are almost impossible, and by daylight it is hopelessto try to escape observation. Narayan Singh coveredhim with an extra overcoat. I makes the horse step lively, and thesnow coming from behind me covers up the tracks. Half a dozenmay have found it but I think all the others perished. If theyd skin you,that ud be a mild thing! I am perhaps a little wiser than I was, but it may be I am onlylazy and afraid. There came a more than usually violent gust of wind that seemedto shake the earth. I promises her two sets o twins in three years.

No comments: